Hanesbrands Inc. Seasonal Part Time Sales Associate Hanesbrands, Waterloo NY in Waterloo, New York
Need extra cash in your pocket this Holiday Season? Looking for a Flexible Schedule?
Consider the possibilities as a part-time Seasonal Sales Associate at Hanesbrands!
Our employees enjoy an open and respectful working environment encouraging collaboration, teamwork, communication and customer service.
We sell America's best brands in intimate apparel, as well as our iconic Champion and Hanes activewear lines. If you enjoy working in an environment that provides excellent service and standards come join our team at Hanesbrands
Sales Associates bring life to our Vision which is..... "To create memorable experiences in every store, every day resulting in sales excellence"
To create this experience, Sales Associates must follow HanesBrands Engaging Sales Steps:
- Greet the Customer, using a product, promotional, or social greeting.
- Approach and engage, making an emotional connection with each customer.
- Establish customer's needs and offer product that fits their needs.
- Create an exceptional fitting room experience.
- Overcome objections and close the sale.
- Create loyal customers, through your genuine care, asking for feedback via customer surveys.
Seasonal Sales Associates Responsibilities;
- Be involved in all of the activities of the store, including sales, displays, merchandising, housekeeping, and stocking of products. These activities must be done in between customers, as the customer is the store's #1 priority.
- Be open to and be able to demonstrate selling techniques and product knowledge.
- Operate the cash register in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, often splitting time between tasks and servicing customers. Must be able to handle multiple customers at one time.
- Responsible for following all Company policies/procedures which apply to store.
- Work in any area of store needing assistance as requested by management. Responsible for informing management of any security or safety issues involving customers or employees.
Seasonal Sales Associates Qualifications;
- 1-2 years retail experience preferred
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available weekends and Holidays.
- Must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business and allows for flexibility in scheduling 15-25 hours per week (Max 30 hours - as needed based on business coverage)
- Must be 18 or older
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: