Hannaford CAO Inventory Lead - Hannaford in Wappingers Falls, New York
CAO Inventory Lead - Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status
1490 Route 9
Perform computer assisted ordering functions and other duties that ensure department appearance, quality, variety, safety, on shelf availability and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level. Demonstrate a strong culture in support of Hannaford Strategy. Maintain solid communication with center store manager. Build customer relations and provide enthusiastic customer awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Role model outstanding, friendly customer service and use skills and knowledge to offer solutions that meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
• Perform and support all CAO (Computer Assisted Ordering) maintenance walks for all areas of Center Store including DSD.
• Perform and support all CAO exception walks for all areas of the center store including DSD.
• Perform and support the new and discontinued item process.
• Research and take corrective action on items with excessive back stock.
• Aid in growing sales through effective on shelf availability.
• Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
• Effectively communicate inventory level challenges to Center Store Manager.
• Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation.
• Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code dates and rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
• Cut, mark and stock product, as required.
• Assist in communicating department and company policies to associates.
• Adhere to all standard practices as outlined in the Center Store Standard Practices Manual.
• Perform various department functions as needed to meet production and customer service guidelines.
• Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques required.
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to lead and direct others.
• Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
• Must meet minimum age requirements.