Tech Valley Talent .Net Web Application Developer in Troy, New York
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is looking for a .Net Web Application Developer for a 2 Year Project with our client in Troy, NY.
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an Information Technology (IT) Professional Services firm founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty and commitment. Our team provides exceptional value to our clients by recruiting and supplying the best IT staffing talent. Our partnerships with key technology firms enables us to provide even greater value to our clients.
The Child Care Facility System (CCFS) will continue to meet the needs of the Division of Child Care Services (DCCS) throughout 2018, 2019 and 2020. The Division seems to be moving in some new directions due to changing priorities as well as the dictates of changing statutory and regulatory requirements.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Modifications and new features within CCFS to support the new CCDBG regulations. Some of the anticipated areas affected are serious injury reporting, background checks, safety assessments, and inspections for Legally Exempt programs.
- Changes within CCFS to support integration with the Child Care Provider Online Process project.
- Potentially will be developing an integrated public child care web search incorporating both CCFS facilities and NYC Group Day Care programs.
- Development of an Enforcement component of the system.
- Development of a Pre-K indicator and potentially a web service with NYS DOE.
- Redesigning the renewal training component of CCFS, including the creation of a web service to interface with the Aspire system operated by CUNY.
- Continuing the re-write of the application into .Net from PowerBuilder. This effort has been ongoing, but is a multi-phased project that is expected to span multiple fiscal years. The current projected completion date is 2022.
- The Legally Exempt portion of CCFS will need to undergo rather extensive enhancements, to accommodate issues identified from user experience and Federal mandates coming to bear on the NYS subsidy program.
- Work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current system.
- Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design.
- Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
- Assist with responding to Day Care data requests.
- The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead & Project Manager.
- 36 months experience developing.net web applications.
- 60 months experience in designing and developing applications using WPF.
- 84 months experience with SQL writing packages stored procedures and triggers.
- 48 months experience utilizing MVVM Pattern.
- 24 months experience designing and developing mobile application on IOS, Android, Windows using Xamarin.
- Bachelor Degree.
It is TVT’s policy to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, pregnancy-related conditions or carrier status