Regeneron Pharmaceuticals R&D Associate (Quality Control) in Tarrytown, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
An R&D Associate performs a quality review of documentation that are routine in nature under the direct supervision of a supervisor/manager. Begin to independently make detailed observations, interpret and report findings per defined procedures to team members and management. May possess knowledge of the basic principles of GxP, industry practices and standards. Participates effectively as a member of a team.
• Under direct supervision, trains, learns and follows established procedures and protocols to perform a quality review of routine assignments. Reviews multiple documents within the same day. May multi-task across assignments. Routinely performs a high quality review.
• Follow appropriate approaches or techniques to resolve findings, as directed.
• Collects and assembles all available resources to perform a quality review. Learns to evaluate the quality of documentation. May identify potential mistakes/issues that may result in a process improvement.
• Shares information in a clear and transparent manner, and effectively takes in information through strong listening skills. Takes direction and guidance from others in decision making. May participate in sub-group and/or department meetings and may share results of work with others.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Learns to comfortably shift gears and priorities to meet changing needs as required.
• Executes necessary operations in LIMS as needed and utilizes the ELN for documentation and review purposes.
• May provide cross functional support
• Collaborates and engages others effectively while maintaining a productive working environment.
• Is an avid learner who is open to feedback, learns from mistakes and participates in his/her own professional and personal development. Communicates effectively with management and team members.
• Acts with integrity in all aspects of work and ensures ethical and professional conduct
• Ligand binding assay experience including ELISA, MSD, Gyros in GLP environment and/or protein biochemistry experience such as ELISA, chromatography (HPLC, FPLC), electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, CE, Westerns, IEE), Mass Spectrometry and static or dynamic light scattering techniques.
• SoftMax Pro and Nautilus LIMS experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills are required
• Computer proficiency including spreadsheets and databases is necessary. Strong knowledge of Word and Excel required.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• 0 - 4 plus years of relevant experience for a Bachelor’s degree
• 0 - 2 plus year of relevant experience for a Master’s degree
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs