Rose International INC Healthcare Consultant in Tarrytown, New York
Position Title: Healthcare Consultant
Position Number: 300214
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Clinical, Compliance, Documentation, Protocol writing, Report Writer, Validation
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
“Whether developing brand new tech or engineering ways to safeguard our innovations – our team is made up of some of the world’s brightest thinkers, dreamers and doers. That’s why we recruit people with more than just a passion for disruptive ideas – they must also have the courage to bring them to life. We believe those ideas can come from anywhere, and when you’re surrounded by teammates who love what they do, you can achieve anything. It’s how we design and implement over 7,600 different inventions around the world each year. We’re making a difference to the world we live in every day. We’ve reduced congestion in cities by 20% by using intelligent real-time traffic data; we’ve built offices using nothing but a 3D printer; we’ve created software that communicates with turbines in the middle of the ocean; and we helped NASA develop the Curiosity rover and land it safely on Mars. By working with like-minded companies around the globe, we can create innovations that contribute to society's success. It’s what inspires our 372,000 employees to come and work together each day. Here is a chance to support one of the world’s largest international companies right here in the United States. Join a winning team delivering cutting edge products and services in multiple industries. This is an opportunity to show what you can bring to the team and gain valuable experience at a renowned company!”
Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist
Location: Tarrytown, NY 10591
Duration: 6+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:30 AM - 5:00:00 PM, with 1/2 hour lunch)
• Reports to a Sr. Clinical Study Manager and assists in the preparation and execution of clinical study tasks, including: documentation (clinical plan, protocol and report), site initiation, monitoring, and completion of clinical studies for verification and/or validation of in vitro diagnostic products.
• Ensures adherence to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and company standard operating procedures for conducting clinical studies.
• With minimum supervision, completes all activities related to the set-up, initiation, execution and close-out of in vitro diagnostic device clinical studies including collection, timely review and analysis of generated data.
• Communicates with study investigators and site personnel regarding activities in all phases of the study.
• Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with investigators and institutions with access to specimens needed in clinical studies.
• Coordinates with biostatisticians and data managers to manage incoming clinical site data and may assist in the design and maintenance of study databases. Provides up-to-date reports on clinical study progress.
• May negotiate site specific study budgets, and initiate/oversee contract origination, compliance approval, and execution.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)