Softheon Training Coordinator in Stony Brook, New York
We are looking for an outgoing Training Coordinator to join our Softheon team. In this entry level position, you will assist with both corporate and client training to deliver continuous education programs and solutions. You will provide ongoing training to all clients including feature enhancements, webinars, and documentation as needed. The Training Coordinator will also assist with internal training needs such as new hire onboarding, workshops, and annual certifications. If you are looking to build positive relationships and work with both external and internal trainings, this may be the role for you.
A successful candidate for this position will be someone with a passion for training, willingness to travel and a team player.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Provide ad hoc or continuous training online through web conferencing and webinars
• Potential travel to client to provide onsite training and onboarding
• Collaborate with Client Success Team on client training needs, provide feedback and track training history
• Provide input on external training curriculum and organize a Softheon certification program
• Develop and maintain Softheon training standard operation procedures (SOPs)
• Develop and maintain client training presentations and training videos
• Coordinate and execute onboarding training to all new employees
• Schedule product demonstrations, SharePoint/Wiki training, and team lunches for all new hires
• Collaborate with team leads to develop robust training curriculums for each department
• Design, create, and lead workshops that focus on the company's areas for growth
• Track completion and institute a recognition strategy for Softheon University
• Assist Learning Management System (LMS) administrator with creating/expiring users
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Teaching or related area with GPA of 3.5 or higher
• At least one year of teaching or training experience required
• 2-3 years teaching, or training experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point & Share Point
• Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal communication while managing simultaneous projects
• Must be a fast learner, dependable, adaptive, a problem solver & process oriented
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
• Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to constantly improving
• Capacity to work effectively while having a willingness to learn new things
When you join Softheon, you will:
Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
Rise to new challenges everyday
Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
At Softheon, we are motivated to solve the biggest challenges in the healthcare industry by creating simple solutions to complex problems. We support our clients, track performance data, manage administrative tasks, and so much more.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.