GYMGUYZ Personal Fitness Trainer in Smithtown, New York
Job Description for Personal Trainer
Are you ready for an exciting career change? It’s time to get out of the gym! GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! GYMGUYZ team members bring the positive energy and a selection of up to 365 pieces of equipment right to the client's doorstep.We save our clients time and space, provide the most effective accountability model possible as we bring the workout to them, and create a strong emotional trainer-client bond. This unique approach gets clients training with much more consistency and frequency, producing results that have escaped them via gyms, classes, and diets. GYMGUYZ is often the last stop for clients seeking to finally transform their bodies.We thoroughly assess the health and fitness of our new clients through a proprietary and technology-driven process that allows us to hyper-customize theirfitnessprogram, producing effective training sessions right from thestart.With over 615+ cities serves in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, GYMGUYZ has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020!
The certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus. This is a part time position with opportunity to progress to full time.
We supply our Personal Trainers with a client base so they can focus on providing the best training!
To see us in action, click here!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to change people’s lives and be rewarded for it
- Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily - out of the gym
- A new concept in the fitness industry with a family-focused, leadership strong company
- A career path with opportunities to shape the business and change the community
- Access to an extensive network of certified personal trainers within our franchise family
Opportunities to participate in professional development conditioning courses RESPONSIBILITIES
Design and implement the workout program developed from the initial assessment
- Provide motivation and encouragement for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Effectively manage appointments and be punctual for each session
Have a basic understanding of nutrition QUALIFICATIONS
High energy & a passion for fitness
- Able to work independently
- Highly creative in program design
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
Hold a current CPR Certification BENEFITS
Competitive Compensation Rates
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Great team to work with!