Paraco Gas Corporation Service Admin in Saugerties, New York
Paraco Gas Corporation is the largest privately held propane marketer in the Northeast. As a local, family-owned company with 50 years of experience in the propane industry, we are proud to be recognized as the 10th largest propane retailer and 2nd largest independent marketer of propane nationally (LP Gas Magazine Survey 2018). By putting customers first in everything we do, our professional services team, our extensive fleet and our unparalleled supply availability enable Paraco Gas to be an energy services leader.
Scope of the Role includes: Our Service Admins support our Service team in ensuring that Paraco is able to provide memorable, positive and engaging customer support to all customers in a timely manner. As a Service Admin, you will be responsible for responding to customer emails and mail by telephone to triage situation in order to determine the best course of action for our logistics and service teams. In this role you will report to the Service Office Manager.
Essential responsibilities will include:
• Answer incoming calls and review incoming emails and customer correspondence for course of action. and respond to billing inquiries.
• Scheduling of service appointments.
• Contacting customer to determine issue and taking appropriate course of action.
• Consulting with dispatch team and writing service ticket for next steps.
• Data entry into ADDs systems.
• Filing as needed.
We’re looking for the following abilities and skills:
• High school diploma or general education (GED).
• At least one year of related customer service / customer interaction experience and/or training.
• Communicating clearly and professionally while documenting each call.
• A strong work ethic with a team-player mentality.
• Ability to speak effectively with residential and business customers, colleagues and vendors.
• Reading, comprehending and explaining documents.
• Adding and subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure and computing percentages.
• Basic desktop systems: Microsoft Office, 10-key calculators and data entry skills.
• Hours of this position are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, with a willingness and capability to work a flexible schedule (including weekends and overtime) when needed.