Seneca Gaming Corporation Valet Attendant in Salamanca, New York
Meet with recruiter in person at the
Niagara County Walk-Up Career Fair
Thursday, September 24th 10:00 - Noon
Trott Access Building
1001 11th Street Niagara Falls, NY
(This is a weather permitting event)
The Valet Attendant parks and retrieves guest vehicles. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
* Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Previous valet parking experience preferred.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Must be able to drive all types of vehicles.
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to substantiate a safe driving record within the parameters acceptable to our liability insurance carrier.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
* Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase to loud. Must be able to work in an environment where smoking is permitted.
* Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
* Light lifting.
* Must be able to effectively understand and communicate to candidates and employees.
* Must be able to stand, walk, and jog/run for long periods according to business demands, and move through all areas of the casino.
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
To apply, attend Niagara County Job Fair or got to: http://www.senecacasinos.com