Seneca Gaming Corporation House Electrician III in Salamanca, New York
Salamanca. Seneca Gaming Corporation. House Electrician III. FT.
Meet with recruiter in person at the
Niagara County Walk-Up Career Fair
Thursday, September 24th 10:00 - Noon
Trott Access Building
1001 11th Street Niagara Falls, NY
(This is a weather permitting event)
The House Electrician III shall be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery, equipment and the site by following electrical codes, manuals, schematics diagrams, blueprints and other specifications and the training of House Electricians and related subcontractors. Involves the hands-on assembly and disassembly of component parts and machinery in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
* Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
* High school diploma or its equivalency required.
* Must have completed an apprentice program, journeyman training and retain a Master Electrician's license from an appropriate jurisdiction or have demonstrated equivalent knowledge and experience.
* Candidate must have ten (10) years of previous hands-on electrical experience; three (3) years of which must involve the training and guidance of electrical trades. Knowledge and experience in commercial electrical applications required.
* Must be able to read, interpret, and understand electrical one line diagrams, three line diagrams, schematics and drawings. Must be able to troubleshoot circuits, motors and equipment utilizing drawings and owner's manuals.
* Must be well versed in the interpretation and implementation of the National Electrical Code, the New York State Uniform Building and Fire Prevention Code, National Fire Prevention Association and Occupational Safety and Health Association.
* Must have knowledge of UPS systems, static, manual, and automatic bypass switches, battery maintenance and testing, and both open and closed transition transfer switches.
* Able to read, interpret and implement the intent of architectural, engineering and design drawings in all phases of building construction.
* Experienced directing work performed by subcontractors to insure compliance contract specifications and documents. Organize job plans, work with and direct other employees' co- working on joint projects and monitoring the job progress.
* Knowledge and experienced in subjects such as blueprint reading, electrical theory, electronics, mathematics, mechanical drawing, electrical code requirements and safety and first aid practices, welding, fire alarm systems, HVAC-heating, ventilation and air conditioning and plumbing ; a plus.
* Must have experience working with medium voltage equipment and switchgear, and with systems which are served from multiple utility feeds and generation sources.
* Must have experience working on suspended scaffolding and have been certified as a "competent person" in the use and training others in the use of such equipment.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Must have proven ability to act as a lead Electrician and mentor other Electricians.
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to substantiate a safe driving record within the parameters acceptable to our liability insurance carrier.
To apply, attend Niagara County Job Fair or got to: http://www.senecacasinos.com