The Nature's Bounty Co. Sr. Coordinator, Collections & Chargeback in Ronkonkoma, New York
The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty , Pure Protein , Solgar , Osteo Bi-Flex , Sundown , Body Fortress , MET-Rx and Ester-C .
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture* If you ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person s well-being. The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Senior Coordinator of Collections and Chargeback will research and resolve valid chargebacks and unauthorized deductions in a timely and accurate manner. This includes handling accounts deductions by requesting/matching invoices to deductions, attaching appropriate backup proof and contract verification by sales to clear deductions.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Breaking out brands and coding credits to process.
* Processing and releasing credits to clear against current chargebacks taken or future chargebacks.
* Reviewing validity of deductions based on Customer s Vendor Agreement to make sure customer is entitled to specific program allowances such as volume rebates, scan downs, and BOGOs.
* Identifying and reporting trends in deductions, such as shortages, damages, and pricing issues to ultimately work to reduce or prevent reoccurrence.
* Closely monitoring a portfolio of accounts by making sure A/R delinquencies are immediately addressed and payments are received in a timely manner.
* Implementing collection strategies to optimize cash collection.
* Issuing credit memos for authorized and valid deductions.
* Accurately processing check requests and send out to customer in a timely manner.
* Providing adjustment back-up to Director of Credit or Credit Manager for approval
* Developing strong and effective working relations with our customers, Brokers, Sales Department, Customer Service, and Warehouse personnel for validation of programs and or reconciliation of unauthorized deductions for repayment.
* Obtaining back-up documentation from internal departments to resolve deductions and unpaid invoices in a quick and efficient manner.
* Reviewing and coordinating timely correction of EDI issues to minimize delays in invoice payments.
* Maintaining supporting documents on all claims being expensed, reasons for action and corrective measures taken.
* Maintaining a log on all pending issues with status of resolution for future reference.
* Immediately informing Credit Manager or Director of Credit of large customer discrepancies or serious irregularities.
* Focus on large, complex Big Box Retailers, Convenient and Grocery stores and the Military (10 Accounts) such as Costco, Walmart, Meijer, Shopko, Dollar General, CVS, Drugstore.com, and Publix.
* Matching and confirming funding in specific TIM promotions to clear.
* Validating Sales figures for other Chargeback and Collections Coordinator s accounts which relates to Rebates and Contract payments.
Seeking an experience Collector and Chargeback Coordinator. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 6+ years of solid experience with Wholesale Distributors, and Big Box Retailers, and Large Convenience Stores. Must be able to quickly identify, and negotiate payment in a very timely manner for those accounts that run 60+ days past due. Ability to quickly evaluate, identify, research, validate and process large volume of chargeback deductions.
* 6+ years of experience with Collections and Chargebacks for major retailers.
* Associate or Bachelor's degree a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Highly motivated, organized, reliable, detail-oriented and high level of accuracy.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Problem solver with strong analytical skills and paying attention to detail.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Office, Outlook and Word.
* Prior experience in accessing company s portals to obtain payment and deduction information.
* AS/400 experience a plus.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Ref # POS000001594.
Employer's Job# J3Q2SX76F55M7GFYWT
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.