CAMP Systems International Inc. Customer Support Rep in Ronkonkoma, New York
CAMP Systems is the leading provider of aircraft compliance and health management services to the global business aviation industry. CAMP is the pre-eminent brand in its industry and is the exclusive recommended service provider for nearly all business aircraft manufacturers in the world. Our services are delivered through a "SaaS plus" model and we support over 20,000 aircraft on our maintenance tracking platform and over 31,000 engines on our engine health monitoring platform. Additionally, CAMP provides shop floor management ERP systems to over 1,300 aircraft maintenance facilities and parts suppliers around the world. CAMP has grown from a single location company in 2001, to over 1,000 employees in 13 locations around the world.
CAMP's relationships with business aircraft manufacturers, aircraft maintenance facilities, and parts suppliers place it in a unique position to understand how current offline information flows in the business aviation industry to introduce friction to the global market for business aviation parts and services. CAMP is building a digital business that will streamline the exchange of parts and services and create substantial value for both CAMP and the aviation industry at large.
This is an exciting new venture and a unique opportunity to contribute to and be a part of building a completely new business that is incubated within a large, stable, mature company.
CAMP is an exciting company to work for, not only because of its future growth prospects, but also because of its culture. Smart, motivated people, who want to take initiative, are given the opportunity and freedom to make things happen. CAMP is part of the Hearst Business Media portfolio. CAMP is located in the heart of Ronkonkoma. Situated across the street from Long Island's own McArthur Airport, commute with ease by train, bus or car. Commuting from Manhattan? No problem! Our office is just steps away from the LIRR Ronkonkoma station. By car, our office is located just south of the Long Island Expressway!
CAMP is currently seeking a Customer Support Representative to work at our Ronkonkoma, NY location. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling inbound support requests from customers, troubleshooting database issues, completing data requests, and effectively triaging work to our Level 2 support team.
* Taking inbound support calls from customers.
* Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
* Engaging in active listening with callers and documenting reproduction steps to escalate issue to Level 2 support.
* Triage and prioritize Level 2 support issues on a daily basis.
* Recognize when challenging items must be escalated to product development team.
* Recognize recurring issues and work with product development team to identify long term resolution strategies.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science.
* 1 to 2 years of software support or software product related experience.
* Understanding of relational databases and ability to write basic SQL queries.
* Strong desire to expand technical knowledge of software.
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, customer service-oriented environment.
* Ability to quickly identify the true problem that a customer is experiencing.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve database related bugs and issues.
* Must be a proactive problem solver, and able to handle multiple complex issues and tasks.
* Welcomes solving problems with a positive attitude, teamwork and innovation.
CAMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employer's Job# CUSTO01389
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.