TEKsystems Project Coordinator in Rochester, New York
Our client is looking for an inbound rep for an 18 month project.
Responsible for all inbound call traffic into Field & Operations Support Center(s) from both internal and external customers. Provide scheduling support and resolutions to internal workgroups (Customer Care, Account Management, National Sales Centers etc.). Handles all customer scheduling inbound related calls to include appointment reschedules, appointment confirmations, and general appointment inquiries. Handles escalated customer scheduling concerns by providing customer world class customer service and meeting customer scheduling expectations. Act as a liaison for the customer in meeting specific schedule needs by contacting FOSC Productivity Specialists/Universal agents. Also assists with Emergency Dispatch inquiries and follow-up as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Receives approx. 100-150 inbound calls from internal and external customers daily
Handles all calls with “one call” resolution with minimal transfers to resolve customer request
Make the necessary and appropriate decision to dispatch an authorized service provider when on-site service is required.
Effectively utilize customer service skills, technical abilities and our customer's resources to satisfy our customer’s equipment needs.
Resolve customer inquiries related to SMS Text appointment confirmations and/or confirm site readiness as needed.
Provides quality service to increase customer satisfaction.
Maintain individual performance relative to inbound phone answer rates, customer satisfaction and customer quality standards
Coordinates with Productivity Specialist with customer scheduling related issues
Schedule a technician for customer when necessary when over the phone troubleshooting cannot be resolved.
customer service, inbound call, Communication, Phone support
Top Skills Details:
1) 1 Year Experience in Customer Service - This individual should have been in an environment where they were dealing with irate customers and being able to defuse the situation and keep the customer calm while dealing with their issue. This could be in a call center or retail environment.
2) 1 Year Experience with Phone Support - This person should have come from an environment where they were taking calls in large volume.
3) 1 Year with Verbal and Written Communication - The ideal candidate should have experience communicating with end users and internal teammates via the telephone, email, and chats. Therefore, the ability to communicate verbally and through tying.
4) Access to reliable internet at home.
5) Access to a quiet work place with limited background noise.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Looking for a candidate with access to reliable internet and a quiet work area, because this is entirely a remote role.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs