PDS Tech Inc Production Planner in Rochester, New York
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Production Planner, in Rochester. NY.
• Primary responsibility is reviewing shortages, tracking incoming material and reporting on status.
• Expedites material through receiving, inspection and stock, to the line. Works closely with stockroom and VC stock personnel.
• Assist with maintaining inventory transactions.
• Put replenishment scans through the system as material is needed on the line.
• Assist with administrative functions of planning, including BOM set-ups, job releasing and shop floor paperwork creation.
• High School degree plus 4-6 years of relevant experience or an Associate degree with 2-4 years of experience
• Minimum of 2 years materials experience
• Minimum of 2 years of MS office experience
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience working with internal customers
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Ability to effectively communicate with multiple groups
• Operations, planning and stockroom knowledge
• Knowledge of Excel, Oracle and PickPro
• Sense of Urgency
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs