Rochester Regional Health Care Coordinator - ElderOne in Rochester, New York
Care Coordinator - ElderOne
Apply NowSave JobJob Saved
Job IDREQ_123910FACILITYElderONELOCATIONRochester, New York
Coordinate Participant Care Services.
LOCATION:ElderONE Administrative Office Building
• Graduate from an accredited School of Practical Nursing
•Current licensure in the State of New York
• 2-4 years of experience preferred
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer and customer service skills
• The Care Coordinator responsibilities include application/mastery of skills as applicable to the PACE model of care. The duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity. Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of multifaceted issues, participant cases or technical skills.
• Provide routine nursing services for participants, as directed by the RN.
• Provide regular participant status updates to the IDT and attends IDT and clinic meetings, as required.
• Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines of department and complete required documentation in an accurate ad timely manner.
• Assist in the implementation of the participant’s care plan under the direction of the RN.
• Assist Clinic team members/providers as needed to facilitate providing for participant home care needs.
• Process all admissions, discharges, transfers between Hospital, Transitional Care and Nursing home
• Review, Route and Document processing of Medical Orders
• Attend Am Team Meeting, manage computer for IDT, and communication to home care any information follow up. Facilitate Team meeting in absence of Day Center Manager.
• Monitor CHN planning boards daily, assist CHNs daily with case management ie: SBARS, participant/ family, IDT team member phone calls/communication, coordination and documentation
• Monitor ElderONE net daily regarding Participant cancellations to Day Center, communicate change to contract home care agency, inform CHNs and document
• Act as liaison for Medical providers (internal) and Community Waivered Physicians.
• Act as primary communication point person for Community Waivered Physician office, including scheduling appointments (I&A, H&P), sending reports (labs and consultant) and collecting CWP signature on care plans.
• Complete & Review Service requests for changes in HHA service, call HCP for verification if needed and update ElderONE net
• Maintain Tri State Benefit data entry for IDT approved Sensory devices & SNF admissions
• Coordinate pharmacy needs in relation to refills/stat deliveries/refill req, order clarification as directed by CHN, Provider or other IDT members.
• Maintain the highest level of customer service as outlined by department and RGHS Standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Acts in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and policies.
Rochester General Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONSRN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran