Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Supervisor, Combination Products Lab in Rensselaer, New York
We are currently looking to fill a Supervisor, Combination Products Lab position. This position supervises the Combination Products Laboratories and Engineering Technicians within Combination Product Development.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Performing personnel management functions for a team of Engineering Technicians, including time sheet submissions, training, purchase requisitions, expense reports and performance management
• Coordinating laboratory activities including testing and fabrication requests across the team
• Ensuring equipment readiness and coordinates regular equipment maintenance and calibrations
• Investigating laboratory events and coordinates corrective and preventive actions
• Ensuring that safety standards are maintained
• Maintaining laboratory infrastructure and coordinates improvements
• Coordinating the procurement of new equipment and the fabrication of custom test fixtures
• Coordinating transfer of newly developed physical test method fixturing and/or equipment to internal and external QC functions
• Coordinating laboratory and fabrication services with external vendors
• Continuously driving to improve processes for improved performance
• Assisting with development of strategy and builds metrics to measure efficiency
This role may be for you if you:
• Are experienced in combination product or medical device development
• Have experience in root cause investigations and corrective and preventive actions
• Possess strong people leadership skills
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field and 5 years of relevant experience. At least 1 year of having multiple direct reports is required. May substitute proven experience for education requirement.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs