Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Assoc. Quality Control Analyst- Sample Management (2nd Shift, Wed-Sat) in Rensselaer, New York
Regeneron is currently looking to fill a Quality Control Analyst position in our Quality Control (QC) Sample Management department with a 2nd shift schedule, Wednesday-Saturday, 1pm-11:30pm. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. QC's role is to ensure product quality and patient safety. Our QC Sample Management department acts as the gatekeepers of QC, accessioning and triaging samples as they are submitted for testing; the QC Analyst position performs a variety of sample receipt functions as well as sample preparation requiring the use of a Laminar Flow Hood and pipettes.
As a Quality Control Analyst in Sample Management, a typical day might include the following:
• Verification of sample submissions to QC
• Receipt of samples and documentation of transactions in Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
• Handling, storage, and organization of samples
• Subaliquotting samples into smaller working volumes for use by QC laboratories
• Delivery of samples to QC laboratories for testing as required
• Interacting with outside customers and functional peer groups
• Compliance with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements
• Verification of instrument/device calibration prior to use
• Preparation of samples for shipment
• Performing sample inventory and disposal
• Ensuring compliance with SOPs; reports any quality or other anomalies through the Deviation Notification and Resolution system
• Participation in required training activities
• Writing/revising controlled documents as directed
This role might be for you if you:
• Thrive working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multitask
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Enjoy interacting with a variety of cross-functional teams and can communicate effectively
• Can work in a team environment but can also take ownership of technical or business-related projects and improvements
• Can perform tasks within appropriate timeframes while maintaining accuracy
To be considered for the Quality Control Analyst position in Sample Management you must be willing and able to work 2nd shift, Wednesday-Saturday, 1pm-11:30pm. You must have the following: BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field; will substitute relevant experience for education. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs