Mastercard Incorporated Service Delivery Manager (R-117979) in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Service Delivery Manager
The role of Service Delivery Manager is to act as the Service Owner who manages the capabilities and processes needed to run a successful Global Service. They act as the main Service representative on behalf of the business and also are a key supplier to the Service Analyst
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be focused on maintaining a quality service using the most up-to-date ITIL framework, performing key Service and Platform governance activities and
delivering consistent Service Improvements. All of which must have adequate monitoring and reporting in place for internal and external customers.
The role will include working shifts (08:00 - 18:00 - Mon -Friday), being On-Call outside Core business hours and global travel where required.
The Service Delivery Managers role is a key role in the Service Operations organisation as they are responsible for day to day management of the Service. Ensuring product and business expectations are always focused on:
- Doing No harm
- Protecting the Platform
- Automate everything
- Honor Promises
The following activities are at the core of role:
* Service Readiness ownership
* Implementation Services Resource (Service acceptance, client on-boarding)
* Service Governance
* Platform Production Readiness activities
* Platform Analysis
* Service Level Reporting
* Service Improvement
All About You:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Evidence of experience in a Service Operations/Management function.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Strong understanding of at least one of the following Service
* Management function - Incident, Change or Problem Management
* Analytical with a keen attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team.
* Experience of working within a high availability, missioncritical environment (ideally Financial Services / Payments).
* Working with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now etc.
* Experienced in dealing with 3rd Parties.
* Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.