MasterCard Senior Principal Systems Platform Architect, O365 in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Principal Systems Platform Architect, O365
• Architects, builds, implements, integrates, evolves, and maintains Mastercard's systems/platforms for performance, efficiency, capacity and scale. Leads teams and projects through analysis, testing, identifying/diagnosing performance issues (eg, middleware, compute & storage, connectivity). Establishes sustainable and scalable models for Mastercard’s enterprise technologies.
• Oversees Mastercard's system, platform and cloud (SaaS) technologies and environments to deliver optimal performance that fulfill internal and external customer requirements
• Leads platform lifecycle management to ensure objectives are met and supported - demonstrates high-bandwidth communication and delivers solution outcomes maximized within time and budgetary constraints
• Leads the ideation and implementation of technical solutions to address business issues; seeks opportunities for improvements and efficiencies; leads proactive solutions in support of continuous improvement of services and tools
• Oversees holistic platform security posture, which includes proactively identifying security risks and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Leads complex system and platform problem resolution efforts to prevent issues from recurring
• Builds strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Works effectively across teams, as well as coaches and develops team members as an organizational resource
• Successfully led complex cross-functional platform system domain and cloud/SaaS initiatives, (such as migration to full-featured O365), expected to bring together teams, codify architecture, provide direction and the efficient and timely delivery of services at a global level
• Successful track record leading global platform system technology domains and sub-domains, leading/overseeing the architecture, design and implementation with global quality and consistency
• Extensive experience anticipating and resolving potential issues before they arise; implements solution improvements to prevent future inefficiencies and establishes data-driven approaches for systems management
• Successful track record architecting/leading continuous monitoring, improvement and automation initiatives for operational and financial value
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114837