MasterCard Senior Analyst, Direct Marketing: Program Management in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Direct Marketing: Program Management
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, this team provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants globally.
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Do you get energy from developing omni-channel marketing campaigns and seeing them in the market?
• Are you excited about helping our clients grow their business with new digital products and solutions?
• Do you have experience with managing end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns?
• Can you leverage consumer and behavioral data to design the best communication strategy?
• Program Manager, Marketing position is responsible for leading the planning and execution of marketing focused engagements for our clients
• Leverages, interprets and analyzes data and insights to plan and implement Omni channel marketing initiatives
• Manage various marketing campaign elements including targeting, list selection, creative, production, fulfillment, tracking and pre/post analysis
• Builds milestones, mail plans, matrices and test/control methodology using strong quantitative/analytical skills
• Drive innovation by helping identify new channels for consumer engagement
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Collaborate with internal delivery teams (creative, digital, print production and analytical teams) to execute deliverables according to project timelines and within budget
• Work with the client, project team and manager to generate the desired success metrics and forecasting and managing the project budget to achieve the required ROI
• Develops day to day working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Provides support in the development of new services or solutions by conducting desktop research and assisting with the assembly of market assessments
• Contributes effectively to proposal preparation when requested
• Identifies client challenges and brings ideas on opportunities to leverage MCA capabilities to the attention of senior MCA staff
All About You
• Expert in project management
• Proficiency with interpreting analytics and translating insight into action
• Experience in banking or retail preferred
• Vendor management experience desirable
• Strong attention to detail
• Digital campaign experience required (any of: Social, SMS, Content, Email) ; direct mail and other channels strongly desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• BA required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-78261