PepsiCo Indirects Sr Buyer in Purchase, New York
Indirects Sr Buyer, Outsourced Business Services
Auto req ID: 224172BR
This role is responsible for supporting the sourcing strategy for Consulting & Outsourced Business Services (OBS) within PepsiCo’s Indirects procurement practice. The Sr. Buyer will support best in class productivity delivery by developing sourcing strategies and leading competitive processes (RFI’s, RFP’s, E-Auctions, etc.). By leveraging its current set of capabilities and network, this role will look to support the category leaders in growing global procurement’s managed spend influence into new white space areas.
Key responsibilities Include:
* Lead RFI’s, RFP’s, e-auctions and other competitive processes
* Negotiate and manage contracts with existing & new vendors
* Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and deliver new productivity opportunities
* Lead development and maintenance of modeling and other insight gathering tools
* Serve as GP lead in the development of outsourced services strategies and business engagements
* Drive ongoing supplier rationalization, compliance strategies, and tracking tools
* This role offers a unique opportunity to broaden procurement expertise while building strong cross-functional relationships and networks. This role will require constant cross-functional collaboration and opportunity development, as well as frequent communication with business stakeholders outside of procurement.
* Bachelor degree in business, finance, supply chain or engineering
* 3 to 5 years of experience in procurement roles
* Senior level maturity and strong communication & influencing skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
* Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
* Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
* work location Purchase / Plano United States
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy