Mastercard Incorporated Director, Enterprise Data Platform Operations & Integration (R-114356) in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Enterprise Data Platform Operations & Integration
Who is MasterCard
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems - every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society . Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
The Director, Enterprise Data Platform Onboarding & Integration is responsible for driving the adoption and integration of products and services with our Enterprise Data Platforms. This role is responsible for acting as a key liaison between the business teams that are responsible for products/ vendors that need to connect to these platforms and with the Data Platforms technology teams, to ensure relevant data is made available for compliance and innovation. This position must not only understand the relevant data and compliance requirements but must also be able to build strong relationships across the organization, understand a range of systems, both Mastercard and vendor-based, that contain the source data and then assist in creating solutions to ensure data connectivity. The candidate will be also asked to participate in the design of new solutions to ensure Mastercard maintains not only its data compliance but is able to increasingly innovate with its data assets.
• Define the adoption strategy and act as business owner for the connectivity of our Enterprise Data Platforms with all required products, systems and vendors
• Design new solutions to leverage Mastercard data for innovation, compliance and increased efficiency
• Contribute to the development of enterprise-wide data standards for the collection, use, storage, access, retention, output, reporting, and quality of data at Mastercard.
• Work with technical stakeholders to lead the definition and implementation of Data Platforms integration processes and technology.
• Own the documentation and training content for the product as it evolves and conduct training sessions with set audiences.
• Create and improve documentation on data utilization and provide inputs to ensure alignment and optimization of existing and new data usage and platforms. Additionally, help identify and highlight data inefficiencies and redundancies across Mastercard. Determine metrics for Data dashboard
• Identify opportunities for simplifying and streamlining Data-related processes.
• Understand MasterCard’s business and data strategy across various business and product development teams and the related technology platforms for both evolving and existing products and services.
All About You
• Experience in roles such as Product Operations or Product Management for Data Products or Platforms
• Demonstrated ability to design new solutions, make new connections or design new processes
• Keen observation skills - ability to explain complex concepts
• Demonstrated experience in driving adoption of enterprise platforms or equivalent experience in building products relevant to Data Governance, Data Management, Information Security, or Privacy & Compliance.
• A self-starter with a strong passion for data, analytical thinking and documentation, good attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
• Ability to influence internal and external business partners is essential.
• Demonstrated experience improving operations and driving change.
• Ability to embrace technical complexity but deliver simple business processes and outstanding user experiences.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, demonstrated ability of negotiation, project management and the ability to present to a variety of audiences is critical.
• Good knowledge and experience in technology development practices such as SAFe.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf