Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Contact Ctr Spec I in Poughkeepsie, New York
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Contact Center Specialist I.
The successful candidate will interact with members via Contact Center delivery systems and build and enhance member relationships.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide internal and external member service by responding to calls in all in-bound queues related to product information, account details, loan applications, establishing new accounts for existing members, etc. Conduct outbound calls as directed. Establish long-term financial relationships with members by actively seeking business opportunities and make appropriate recommendations to Credit Union business partners.
- Identify, research and resolve member issues by providing knowledgeable and professional service. If needed, escalate concerns using the appropriate channels. Contribute to the attainment of department sales and service goals.
- Comply with Contact Center Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) goals such as, adherence to schedule, average handle time, average speed of answer, quality monitoring scores, etc. Work with supervisor to ensure expectations are being met.
- Consistently contribute to Credit Union’s initiative of continuous improvement by communicating suggestions that will enhance revenue, reduce expenses and/or streamline and improve operations.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Experience in a financial services setting preferred.
Consistently named one of the Best Companies to work for in New York, Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is a community chartered financial institution serving members in the Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, and Putnam counties. HVFCU steadily grows; thriving on providing exceptional service and a desire to do so in an engaging and dynamic environment. Come join us in our goal to be the Hudson Valley’s first choice for a lifetime financial services partner.
We offer a great salary and benefits including:
- Health Insurance_
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Discounted Loan Rates
- Discounted Fees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Professional Development Programs
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check including bondability, credit report and past employment references. All checks must be favorable for an applicant to be considered for employment.
HVFCU is a tobacco-free workplace.
HVFCU is committed to equal opportunity and employee diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto req ID: 2929BR
Work Hours: 40 Flex