Fiber Instrument Sales, Inc. Customer Service Representative in Oriskany, New York
FIS is seeking recent college graduates and/or experienced sales people to succeed in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have excellent communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills. The Company will provide the successful candidate(s) with extensive fiber-optic and on-the-job training.
Hours: Full time,1st shift (8:00am - 5:00pm OR 9:00am - 6:00pm) M-F.
* Working with and assisting both existing and new customer accounts.
* Providing outstanding customer service, especially phone etiquette.
* Answering incoming sales calls, cold calling and prospective calls.
* Accurate data entry of sales and customer related information.
* Quoting customers for sales and projects.
* General filing and records organization.
* Order processing and preparation.
* Preparing special or non-standard order sheets.
* Monitoring back orders.
* Assess customer needs and identify product solutions.
High School Diploma or equivalent (some college highly preferred.)
One year previous sales experience (highly preferred).
Strong, working experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
High aptitude to learn.
Ability to follow instructions and work under minimum of supervision.
Verbal and written understanding of English.
Strong math skills.
Strong negotiation skills.
Ability & willingness to overcome obstacles that prevent closing sales.
Dependable, with strong work ethic.
Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated.
US citizen or permanent resident.
Ability to sit long periods of time.
Some travel expected.
Pay: Salary plus Commission.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays, Retirement/Pension.
How to Apply:
To apply, contact the employer by email: HRJobs@fissales.com