Bryant & Stratton Director of New Enrollments - Online Education in Orchard Park, New York
Orchard Park, NY, USA
The Online Director of New Enrollments is a call center management position that leads both the Contact Center and Online Admissions Departments and is responsible for meeting both college-wide lead to transfer and online new student goals for each start. This position will continuously improve the overall operations and efficiencies within both departments while maintaining a positive workplace culture. This is NOT a virtual position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities*:*
- *Staffing & Performance Management:* Responsible for ensuring that both departments are properly staffed for delivering the service level to students, internal stakeholders, and goal attainment.
- *Outcomes Management:* Responsible for online new student enrollment goals. Builds a metric-driven call center environment.
- *Technology Utilization:* Demonstrates a working knowledge of technologies used to aid in the enrollment of new students
- *Workplace Culture:* Builds and maintains a positive workplace and culture by demonstrating the habits consistently. Develop strong working relationships with the other departments that helps leads to successful outcomes.
- Master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of ten years of managerial experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of call center technology management required
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRM systems
- Intermediate skills in MS Office; Intermediate skills with HRIS
- Leadership experience in higher education strongly preferred
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Masters or better
Posted: January 15, 2021