Elderwood Dietary Aide in North Creek, New York
Requisition ID 2018-5506
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 2018-11-09
Area of Interest Dietary
Location US-NY-North Creek
Position Type Regular Part-Time
North Creek, NY; Part-time position available!
Looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great organization? We want to talk to you!
Dishwasher and Kitchen Aide - dish washing, preparing snacks, stocking unit kitchenettes, working tray line, setting tables and preparing beverages for serving.
- * Dishwasher - Performs cleaning duties in kitchen and/or serving areas as scheduled and directed. Uses industrial dishwasher
- * Clear, clean and set tables for next meal.
- * Clears food and cleans serving area.
- * Prepare/pour beverages prior to meals. Prepare cold foods for service prior to meals.
- * Assemble food for nourishments and deliver to nursing stations or unit kitchenettes.
- * Assist in care and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- * Minimum of 16 years of age required; HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- * Previous experience in Kitchen / Dishwasher work preferred.
- * High degree of personal cleanliness and hygiene required; health status suitable for service of food required.
- * Sense of responsibility, and ability to work well with residents and other staff members required.
- * Dishwasher - Ability to follow oral and written orders and to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- * Dishwasher - Respect for residents' privacy and rights; respectful and dignified treatment of residents required.
- * Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- * Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.