Aspen Dental Site Manager in Niskayuna, New York
As one of Upstate New York’s fastest growing urgent care providers, we’re looking for professionals that demonstrate a continual commitment to provide the highest quality, patient-centered care in a warm and friendly setting. As a WellNow team member, you will find a medical community in which you are supported in your career growth.
Our Urgent Care Site Manager (SM) functions as a strategic leader that manages the overall operations of the UC facility, ensuring the WellNow mission, vision, culture, and strategy for future growth. They focus on the daily operations of their assigned Site including patient satisfaction, employee engagement, revenue, profitability, team selection, performance, and development.
• Monitors practice metrics; including patient satisfaction, patient visits and expenditures; identifies
opportunities for improvement and executes improvement plans approved by Leadership.
• Treats patients, visitors, medical staff, colleagues and others with compassion and respect. Strives for
excellent patient satisfaction.
• Places an emphasis on patient safety, quality, convenience and customer service.
• Supervises the training and cross training of clinic staff to ensure that all competencies,
policies, established practices and standards are followed and adhered to.
• Participates in the development and leads the execution of UC goals and objectives. Clearly
communicates goals and objectives to employees.
• Collaborates with the Provider to facilitate daily briefing.
• Responsible for employee timekeeping, attendance tracking, absence management, and approvals in a
• Partners with Regional Practice Managers and Lead Providers to manage site staffing levels to ensure the
office is adequately staffed to serve patients.
• Creates a work schedule for all clinical positions. Ensures adequate staffing at all times. Varies staffing
levels as indicated by patient volume and efficiency standards.
• Participates in all ordinary functions of management including interviewing and selection of clinical staff,
disciplinary actions and performance evaluations.
• Identifies and mentors team members for promotional opportunities.
• Addresses individual or team performance deficiencies in collaboration with RPM.
• Handles patient and visitor issues and complaints utilizing the grievance policy and procedure.
• Partners with leadership to actively recognize and reward the Site team and individual Site team members
for meeting goals and demonstrating behaviors consistent with the company’s mission, vision, and values.
• Follow through on programs, practices and team leadership to improve operations, staff retention and
• Supports pilot initiatives such as, but not limited to new systems, new processes, etc.
• Participates in grassroots marketing initiatives under the direction of the Marketing team.
• Assists in managing accounts receivables/bad debt for their site.
• Monitors patient flow to ensure clinic is operating efficiently at all times. Works with all site staff to ensure
efforts are coordinated and that patients receive high quality care and services. Monitors wait times and
seeks to reduce wait times as much as possible. Utilizes surge protocol as needed or when requested by
• Facilitates support as needed and requested to or by Providers. Actively consults with Providers to ensure
optimal conditions in the delivery of patient care.
• Oversees all clinic staff and activities to ensure the correct and timely delivery of all services.
• Follows established scripts and protocols including patient triage, discharge and call backs.
• Ensures the office is OSHA compliant and housekeeping and preventative equipment maintenance
schedules are followed.
• Accountable for completion and oversight of ‘Site Manager To Do and To Delegate” list.
2+ year(s) experience supervising staff
May be required to work alternate shifts and may be required to float to other clinic locations.
May be required to work in a staff position to fill open shifts.
Is On Call for assigned site during hours of operation, unless responsibility is assumed by others during periods of approved absence.
Will participate in weekend call rotation within region as assigned by RPM.
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people.
Skill in organizing and establishing priorities.
Must be detail-oriented and well organized
Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Must have reliable transportation.
Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Travel required – approximately 25%
Ability to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, or bend,
climb, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions of hands and/or wrists.
Requires some physical work; lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds.
Close mental and visual attention required for planning or directing fairly complex work methods or
High School or GED required
College degree preferred
Required License or Certification
- LPN, MA, RT or other applicable clinical state license preferred
APPLY NOW at email@example.com for immediate consideration to join our growing team and start your career journey with WellNow!
WellNow is an EOE.
Travel: Up to 25%
External Company Name: WellNow Urgent Care
External Company URL: https://wellnow.com/