Seneca Gaming Corporation Restaurant Busser in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Seneca Gaming Corporation. Restaurant Busser. FT.
The Restaurant Busser is responsible for providing fast, friendly, and courteous service to every guest. Position requires ability to interact with the public, speak English clearly, retaining details, as well as physical exertion in the way of walking, standing, turning, bending, lifting, and carrying. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Report to work on time, well-groomed in full uniform, and with badge on upper left side of uniform.
2. Must be able to balance and carry trays to tables which may weigh up to sixty (60) pounds.
3. Greet all guests with water and bread promptly, friendly, and with a courteous disposition.
4. Hospitable, friendly, and polite with all guests, co-workers, and management using positive body language.
5. Have a strong understanding of the philosophy and goals associated with Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel and are supportive of them at all times.
6. Perform any duties assigned by the manager or shift manager.
7. Assist all other employees in performing their duties whenever required.
8. Be familiar with all check and cashiering procedures.
9. Works in a designated area and is attentive to guests at all times and exceeds guest's expectations.
10. Knowledgeable of Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel's history as well as the map of the property, location of restrooms, telephones, and hours of operation of stores and restaurants and is able to efficiently handle guest's inquiries.
11. Maintain full knowledge of menu, wine lists, and daily specials.
12. Have a consistent awareness of all activities occurring in each station.
13. Properly clear and reset tables according to bus person manual.
14. Complete designated opening and closing side work daily and check with manager or shift manager before clocking out.
15. Maintain a current understanding of all policy and guidelines regarding information security including the Seneca Gaming Corporation Acceptable Use Policy. Understand and comply with all information security policies and procedures at all times.
16. Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons and communicates in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times. Maintain a professional work environment with supervisors, managers and staff.
17. Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
18. Must complete all required SGC Training programs within nine (9) months from commencement of employment.
19. Attend all necessary meetings.
20. Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed. Hours are determined by a 24-hour schedule.
1. Review reservation book to identify VIPs, special guests, and large parties.
2. Maintain a neat and organized work station.
3. Check all chairs for crumbs, pick up debris or litter from floor and carpet sweep if needed.
4. Tray stands cleaned daily and organized properly.
5. Maintain bread area and other areas of kitchen when needed, including spills on floor (wipe immediately). Wipe walls on server side and in back of house dish area when needed.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
2. High school diploma or equivalency required.
3. Previous customer service experience preferred.
To apply, go to: http://www.TheBest8Hours.com