Infor VP & GM, Enterprise Asset Management Sales in New York, New York
VP AND GM ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT (EAM) SALES
The Vice President and GM, EAM Sales is the lead Sales position for the License Sales and SaaS business. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Strategic Products, this position will be directly responsible for an organization of 3 Sales Managers and 24 Individual Contributors.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Partnering with the Business Unit EVPs and their teams to measure, analyze and accelerate top line and bottom-line performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the objectives and leading the process and team in support of providing the Sales organization with financial information, budgets and outlooks. The role will be viewed as a thought leader for setting priorities and understanding which analyses and interpretation of results will be useful in managing the business on both a regular reporting and ad hoc basis.
* Leading the business through the planning process to make the appropriate trade-offs from an investment standpoint.
* Building and leading a strong sales team who are integrally involved with the day to day plans and operations of the business.
* Driving the broader organization hard to execute to stretch plans while exercising business instincts to judge financial projections.
* Measuring and managing the broader risks associated with the business.
* Setting an agenda within the business for shareholder value enhancement.
* Exhibiting a strong executive presence and communication skills to work with the senior management team and other relevant areas of the organization
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Minimum of ten years of sales and management experience in the software industry
* A proven track record of process improvement and leading growth initiatives with creative and innovative models
* Experience driving profitability
* Strong writing and oral communications skills
* Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships
* Ideally has experience working in a highly-matrixed environment
* Demonstrated financial acumen and leadership managing through periods of change and market challenges; expertise in business transformation
* Successful track of record in leading, developing, and retaining a high-performance distributed workforce
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills along with strong decision-making skills.
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD?
* A thought leader with tenacity as well as insight
* Strong business and financial acumen and analysis skills
* Strong market and competitive insight
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly data-driven and fact-based decision-making skills
* Experience with distributed people leadership & management
* Strong cross-organizational collaboration skills and relationship building at all levels
* Leadership and conflict resolution skills
* Results and performance driven
* High-energy with a candid and direct manner
* Presence and confidence to speak with a diverse slate of executives
INFOR EMPLOYEES HAVE:
* A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
* A passion for customer success Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
* A thirst for innovation Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
* A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 10312
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.