Amazon Corporate LLC Visual Designer in New York, New York
At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core e-commerce platform. We have developed products that demonstrate Amazon's strength as a world class e-commerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build and drive adoption across a portfolio of self-service, cost-per-click advertising products to enable head to tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our team is tasked with making it easy for sellers and vendors to advertise their products, thereby increasing the visibility of their products, which also helps Amazon customers discover more selection.
We are looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our team of creative professionals to help create best-in-class one-to-many marketing. The ideal candidate will be able to create visually interesting work to inspire and educate advertisers while leveraging existing brand style. The Visual Designer would be expected to work across online and offline mediums, including designing landing pages and graphic assets for email marketing, social media, PDF guides (interactive and through InDesign), videos, and print materials or presentations. This role will partner with a central Brand Team, as well as content marketing, product, and program managers across the organization to deliver content-focused projects to achieve business objectives. This role will have worldwide scope, creating marketing collateral for advertisers around the world while working with colleagues globally to understand nuances between marketplaces and languages. The Visual Designer would own the entire creative workflow for design systems and visual assets--from concept to completion including approvals and translations.
* Develop concepts and designs that bring depth and excitement to our B2B marketing materials across multiple channels
* Design landing pages and email marketing campaigns manipulating HTML and CSS within internal content management systems (CMS)
* Partner with content marketing managers to align on strategy for asset development and execute under strict timelines
* Lay out and execute online resources such as guides, infographics, and social posts
* Design and publish B2B print assets such as event collateral
* Present your ideas and concepts in front of multiple teams and Amazon leaders
* Understand and respond to performance data of created assets
* Collaborate with the Amazon design community to learn best practices and scale good ideas
* Be the subject matter expert on the team for design and stay up to date on trends and technology
* Effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders
* Think globally-being able to design first in English while simultaneously accounting for scalability to other languages in both manual layout and dynamically populated scenariosBasic Qualifications
* 3+ years of design experience
* An available online portfolio
* 6+ years experience as a Visual Designer, Web Designer, or similar design role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.