IBM ThreatConnect Developer - CISO in New York, New York
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Preferred location is Austin, TX.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3 years experience with ThreatConnect development
• 3 years experience with XML and RESTful API integration
• 2 years experience with NoSQL database design/development (e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cloudant)
• 2 years experience with Agile development / DevOps methodologies and tools (e.g. GitHub | Travis | JIRA)
• Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge and understanding of threat intelligence analysis
• Knowledge and understanding of Incident Response
• Experience developing security use cases
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with Cybersecurity technologies
• Experience with Machine Learning and User Behavioral Analytics (UBA)
• Experience with a major SIEM (QRadar, Splunk, ArcSight)
• Experience integrating with Resilient and/or Remedy platform
• Familiarity with Agile/DevOps Methodologies
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs