Infor Sr. Director, Sales in New York, New York
SR DIRECTOR WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS (WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT, HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, TALENT SCIENCE AND LEARNING MANAGEMENT)
Infor is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced sales professional for a Senior Director Workplace Solutions -Sales Management opportunity to lead a high caliber sales team focused on managing and growing our install base and net new Manufacturing and Distribution customers for the Americas.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Leading the development and execution of sales strategies - value proposition, sales organization, core processes including territory and quota development.
* Leading the development of client retention strategies.
* Developing & executing strategies for achievement of business development goals.
* Driving efficiencies in achieving client satisfaction excellence by members of the sales organization.
* Coaching and mentoring sales teams of six individual contributors for improved sales effectiveness.
* Driving strong cross-business and cross-functional cooperation in meeting client expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* 8+ year s experience in enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of closing business.
* Minimum 4+ years experience in building, leading, and mentoring a high performing global sales organization that sell to Healthcare Providers
* Must have a proven track record of revenue generation, client retention, and sales target achievement.
* Excellent customer relations skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with senior executives within established accounts and potential new clients.
* Executive presence ability to communicate with excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
* Ability to strategically manage complex situations and formulate executable solutions in short time frames.
* Understanding of quota assignment and compensation policies.
INFOR EMPLOYEES HAVE:
* A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
* A passion for customer success Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
* A thirst for innovation Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
* A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 10311
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.