CTG SR BASIS CONSULTANT in New York, New York
SR BASIS CONSULTANT
Nov 19, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
• S/4 HANA experience required to provide technical support/leadership on SAP Basis systems, establishing standards for all requirements, implementing solutions, performance, monitoring, systems configuration, design, and implementation.
Experience: 7- 11 years
• S/4 Hana experience (installations, upgrades)
• Hana Replication
• HANA 2.0 MDC
• Power Technology to install HANA
• Distributed installations (ASCS, ERS, PAS AAS)
• Pacemaker to support HANA HA and (A)SCS replication
• performance, troubleshooting
• SAP best practice
• Fiori(Hub/embedded/sap cloud platform)
• Sap cloud experience desired
• Migration experience (heterogeneous)
• tools (SWPM, maintenance planner, HANA studio, UDA)
• Linux experience SLES , prerequisites for Linux systems
• SAP notes, support packages, tuning
• Solman 7.2, maintenance planner, UDA
• SLT configuration
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Systems Engineering
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs