Infor Solution Architect, Principal in New York, New York
The Successful Solution Architect (SA) provides expertise to Infor prospects and customers in support of Infor s Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management, Financials or Workforce Management license revenue and customer success. The SA provides deep industry knowledge to help develop compelling solutions to target specific industries and micro verticals. The successful SA uncovers the strategic objectives and business opportunities with prospect stakeholders during discovery and understands the key metrics driving the Infor solution evaluation.Work closely with the sales organization to provide compelling solutions, presentations and demos while becoming the trusted advisor of our customers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
ARCHITECT AND COORDINATE THE SOLUTION SALE
* Leverage significant ERP, Tier 1 experience preferred
* Provide strong pre-sales experience developing compelling supply chain, financials, HCM or WFM solutions
* Lead architect role for large multi-product suite opportunities design, orchestrate and deliver high level big picture presentations as required.
* Confirm deal qualification
* Work alongside Sales Executive to help develop a Strategy to Win
* Collaborate with the Sales Teams to deliver a high-impact solution presentation to the customer and prospect
* Work alongside Value Engineers to help define the value proposition as and when appropriate for the sales opportunity
* Gain trusted advisor status with customers and prospects by understanding their business and developing strategies with them to gain tangible benefits to the business using Infor solutions
* Engage with consultants, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership (CTO, CIO, Directors etc.) within prospect organizations to establish a positive customer relationship
* Collaborate with the Sales Executive to orchestrate strategic, opportunity specific, communication channels within internal organization (License Sales, ICS Client Partners, ICS Solution Architects, Solution Consultants, Value Engineers, Product Management)
* Provide deep domain expertise in one or more vertical industries establishing credibility with the customer and prospect.Prior Infor product experience a plus including LN or M3 supply chain software, Lawson (S3), Infinium, or SmartStream preferred
TRANSITION STRATEGIC WINS INTO DELIVERY SUCCESS
* Drive all aspects of the Infor solution sales cycle from discovery through solution definition, delivery, and knowledge transfer to Infor Services.
* Participate in advisory role in Phase 1 of the implementation and as part of the Steering Committee for the implementation
* Maintain customer relationship with a goal of customer referencability
INTERNAL EVANGELIST FOR CUSTOMER NEEDS
* Provide field level guidance and feedback to multiple internal organizations (Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, QA) on industry trends, product features and enhancements
* Collaborate with Solution Directors and CloudSuite Leads to incorporate the right stories, process flows, customer pains, and data in the industry demo image
PRODUCT DEMONSTRATION SUPPORT
* Provide guidance to Solution Consultants on how to strategically demo product functionality to clients and prospects to illustrate how Infor solutions address their pain points, challenges, and priorities
* Provide demonstration support and opportunity coverage to solution consulting as bandwidth and solution knowledge permits
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* ERP experience with specific expertise in Financial and/or Supply Chain applications.
* Direct experience using, consulting, and/or selling software.
* Manufacturing Industry expertise strongly preferred.
* MBA or Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 10618
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.