Uber Technologies, Inc. Senior Product Manager - Uber Grocery in New York, New York
About the RoleAs a Product Manager for Uber Grocery, you'll play a key role in developing Uber's global grocery delivery strategy. Our mission is to make grocery shopping effortless by providing wide selection, high reliability, and seamless experiences to Uber's global user base. You'll work with your Engineering, Data Science, and Design counterparts to develop a compelling grocery experience that enables Uber users to discover and try grocery delivery and that keeps them coming back week after week. You will think through the end-to-end experience for all sides of the marketplace - from the customer placing the order to the grocery merchant partnered with Uber to the person picking and packing the grocery items to the courier delivering the order to the customer's doorstep. You will also collaborate with Cornershop, Uber's partner in grocery delivery, to integrate their product to achieve the grocery mission.###
* Minimum 4+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
* Customer-obsessed - you tackle complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems.
* Data-savvy - you find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
* Technically proficient - you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
* Strategic - you can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
* Business-minded - you are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.### Preferred Qualifications
* Experience building delivery or logistics products.
* Entrepreneurial experience building products from zero-to-one.
We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.