UNIFI Communications Inc. Regional Market Analyst, Africa in New York, New York
- Research market conditions in the Africa to identify advanced communications needs, including voice, mobile, and internet and bandwidth needs.
- Perform market research into competitors and provide consumer insights in Africa.
- Analyze future market requirements based on research into prospective customer needs, and interactions with current UNIFI customers, carriers, and marketing team.
- Prepare reports based on market research and its analysis to present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Present market research findings to executives and marketing team in order to advise on entry into new markets, improvement of marketing communications, and optimization of new and existing product offerings.
- Identify market opportunities and create market requirements documents (MRD) and product requirements documents (PRD) for new product opportunities.
- Develop compelling product marketing strategies and update product overviews for use in African market.
- Provide support for the marketing team, with customer technical meetings, presentations, and business proposals.
- Advance UNIFI’s goal to deliver advanced communications in the hardest to reach markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Research, Business Management, or a closely related field, or its foreign academic equivalent
- 5 years of business and marketing experience in regional or country-specific markets in Africa which included substantial market strategy development.
Special Skills/Knowledge Requirements:
Knowledge of marketing insights specific to markets in Africa
Up to 50% travel in continental Africa required