CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC Pricing and Planning Analyst in New York, New York
PRICING AND PLANNING ANALYST
Job ID: 2018-20982
Location: New York, NY
Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Planner, Pricing & Planning position is responsible for planning, creating and scheduling cable television spots (linear, addressable and interactive) for the New York Interconnects, ensuring management of inventory is as cost efficient as possible.
* Develop media tactics for each assigned product group using an appropriate mix of networks to ensure delivery on objectives and strategies
* Review and analyze product level data and Nielsen Ratings to guide in network selection
* Make recommendations on inventory management to assure full usage of M&A avails
* Manage inventory adjustments based on updated goals and objectives during the broadcast month
* Work on multiple software programs (i.e. Strata, Novar, Eclipse and Aces) on a daily basis to measure, plan, schedule and report on cross-channel schedules for all assigned product lines
* Interact with programmers, traffic staff and sales teams on day-to-day problem solving and campaign implementation
* Perform SD/HD commercial spot quality control and follow-up on missing copy
* Ensure all files and records are updated, accurate and complete
* Interface with other departments to gather the information needed, including consumer research and product goals
* Responsible for tracking, monitoring and providing proof of performance for spot/dollar commitments with partners (internal/external) Perform administrative tasks are requested.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Media, or related discipline
* 2-4 years in Traffic and/or Media Planning/Buying, specifically in scheduling cable television spots and/or programming
* General understanding of Interactive & Addressable Television technologies
* Technical proficiency with PMS Office as well as media planning and measurement software (i.e. Strata-View) and traffic software (i.e. Novar/Eclipse)
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with strong math and proofreading skills
* Demonstrated ability to disaggregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes.
* Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills
* Stress tolerance in deadline-driven environment
* Strong communicator and team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Employer's Job# 2018-20982
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.