Ernst & Young U.S. LLP Pega Technical Architect, Technology Solution Delivery (Manager) (Multiple Positions) in New York, New York
Pega Technical Architect, Technology Solution Delivery (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Iselin, NJ.
Architect, design, and implement IT applications, leveraging Pegasystems’ Business Process Management (BPM) software platform. Independently analyse business requirements, procedures, and problems to prototype solutions, develop technology solutions, and recommend enhancements to improve efficiency of the core business operations. Test, deploy and maintain technology solutions such that business requirements are satisfied, and can continue to function as desired. Work with clients to plan and implement technology solutions, follow established IT processes and governance models, and use industry standards and leading practices. Maintain long-term client relationships, develop professional networks, and cultivate business development opportunities. Advise on leading practices in design and implementation of IT application and systems that use the Pega technology.
Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services, adhering to quality guidelines. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field and at least 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field and at least 4 years of work experience.
• Must have 4 years of work experience in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) adhering to platform-leading practices and methodology, of which at least 2 years of experience must be in Pega 7.x and/or Pega 8.x.
• Must have 2 years of experience in meeting the client requirements in Pega specific frameworks, including at least one of the following: Customer Service, Next-Best-Action (NBA), Know Your Customer (KYC), Client Lifecycle Management (CLM), Smart Dispute, Smart Investigate.
• Must have 3 years of consulting or advisory services experience at a professional services firm.
• Must have 3 years of work experience in using Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, to communicate with clients and make presentations.
• Must have 2 years of experience in managing teams of consulting professionals.
• Must have 2 years of work experience in process modelling tools such as Microsoft Visio, ARIS, IBM Blue Works Live or similar.
• Must have Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) certification.
• Requires travel up to 80% to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/en_us/careers, and click on “Find jobs” (Job Number - ISE001GT).
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.