Capgemini Pega - Lead Decisioning Architect (LDA) in New York, New York
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Pega Senior Decisioning Architect will collaborate with marketing and technology application teams to understand the business requirement, the business processes, and convert the business processes to Pega system flows.
• Responsible for design of the core decisioning logic for real time marketing decisioning platform based on business requirements.
• Assess decisioning platform capabilities, and create a roadmap for expansion to enable seamless omni-channel experience and personalized in-context customer interactions.
• Lead and own the implementation of decisioning enhancement roadmap applying appropriate industry standards.
• Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
• Communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experienced in creating models and strategies for offerings within Pega and creating models for multiple frameworks.
• Generating comparison strategies (AB testing, champion/challenger) and being able to create models and define success criteria and work to continually monitor the performance of the models.
• 3 years of relevant work experience.
• 2 or more years of Pega end to end implementation experience.
• Experience as a Senior Decisioning Architect.
• Certified in Pega Decisioning.
• Adaptive models experience.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA LP DCX
Title: Pega - Lead Decisioning Architect (LDA)
Location: NY-New York
Requisition ID: 050181
- Capgemini Jobs