Ameriprise Financial Marketing Business Analyst in New York, New York
We are looking for a marketing business analyst to support day-to-day activities of the Digital Customer Experience team. In this role, you'll assist the marketing technology product owner in day-to-day management of a cross-functional agile team of marketing, sales, technology and data partners to create and optimize the digital customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with marketing technology tools and/or supporting marketing campaign execution. They are passionate about enhancing the customer experience through digital marketing and are energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment.
* Works closely with both marketing leadership and marketing manager(s) to identify requirements, timelines, resources and KPIs for initiatives.
* Ensures information required for email and/or journey are captured in a Campaign Brief/Intake Form.
* Assists with drafting campaign plan and monitoring the execution against the plan.
* Supports campaign workflows during the production process.
* Manages the campaign calendar.
* 3+ years of experience working in marketing, ideally with marketing technology tools and/or marketing campaigns.
* Advertising and/or email marketing background.
* Digital communications/CRM experience and knowledge required.
* Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple integrated campaigns simultaneously.
* General understanding of marketing automation technology.
About Our Company
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.