Movado Group, Inc. Manager Social Marketing and Influencers in New York, New York
Manager Social Marketing and Influencers
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The Social Marketing and Influencer Manager works across all of MGI, with a strong focus on the Movado Brand. The role will be a core team player and leader within social channels, social marketing, community management, social content strategy and influencer marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Utilize research tools and actively bring information, insights and ideas
* Develop channel and content recommendations
* Collaborate with MGI s Corporate Creative Team to ensure strategy is executed in above and below line creative
* Ideate, assist or lead content strategies for Movado campaign launches and always-on support
* Work across teams to identify key messages, gather digital assets and make sure messaging is consistent irrespective of platforms
* Designing short- and long-term social media strategies to support overall company brand, initiatives and campaigns
* Effectively translate social sentiment/listening into ideas and strategy
* Work with Media and Digital to develop strategic approaches to paid campaigns across social and digital
* Manage execution of social across all touch points and platforms
* Work with Media on paid integrations with influencer marketing
* Craft end-to-end influencer campaigns that support brand initiatives, objectives and KPIs
* Maintain strong relationships with online influencers (e.g., bloggers, online media etc.) and cultivate new relationships with influencers on emerging platforms
* Oversee campaigns to ensure timely delivery of influencer assets and coordinate logistics based on talent contracts
* Develop recap materials (reports) following campaign executions to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics
* Compile and analyze data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
* Collaborate with Trade Marketing, License Brands, and Global on influencer campaigns
* Collaborate with global teams to develop innovative ideas that are on-brand and meet marketing goals
* Partner with global teams for strategy and measurement for social content and campaigns
* Assist global markets on all social media needs including content requests/reviews and reporting
* Minimum of 5 years experience in social marketing, with proven examples of social / digital strategies * Strong presentation and narrative skills * Exceptional interpersonal skills * Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills * Experience collaborating closely with key decision influencers (e.g. internal cross- functional team, Creative Directors and other digital experts) * Ability to meet deadlines and work quickly when necessary * Ability to own projects and see them through from beginning to end * Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment * Ability to Connect business challenges and social strategy/tactics * Passionate about quickly- evolving digital/social media environment with a strong POV to share with clients and colleagues * Eye for innovation and emerging platforms or partners
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO , MVMT , OLIVIA BURTON , EBEL , CONCORD , COACH , TOMMY HILFIGER , HUGO BOSS , LACOSTE , SCUDERIA FERRARI , REBECCA MINKOFF and URI MINKOFF watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws Category
U1 Full time
Corporate PR Office - New York, NY 10018 US (Primary)
Employer's Job# 30011473
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.