Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. Lead Security Officer in New York, New York
***Veterans are Encouraged to Apply***
Johnson Security Bureau Lead Security Guards observe and enforce the security operating procedures (SOP) and post orders to protect life and property. The Lead Security Office is assigned to several sites.
Expected skills and competencies necessary to perform duties include, but are not limited to:
- Travel to 4-6 sites during your shift by public transportation or car.
- Provide clear and definitive leadership and discipline to guards.
- Provide clear direction, information and assistance to client visitors, guests, vendors, and employees in a professional, pleasant and courteous fashion.
- Visually inspect all officers, visitors, vendors and employees.
- Orientate and assist new and existing officers.
- Prepare and monitor logs and forms.
- Maintain surveillance and report any suspicious persons and/or packages.
- Perform CPR/AED and basic first aid, if required.
- Assist JSB personnel in providing proper instructions and directions to office.
- Valid New York State Security Guard License.
- Flexible work schedule (must be able to work weekends).
- High School Diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction and Safety Certification or in the process of obtaining the Certification.
- Fireguard F-60 Certification or in the process of obtaining the Certification.
- Prior Supervisory experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- High level of integrity.
- Driver's License.