Infor Inclusion & Diversity Strategy Consultant, Senior in New York, New York
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY STRATEGIC CONSULTANT
The Inclusion and Diversity Strategic Consultant will recognize, create, and implement plans to facilitate inclusion, diversity, and community within Infor.This role will support the VP, Inclusion and Community in developing and implementing Infor s I&D strategy, aligning programs driving positive change across our workplace, workforce, marketplace, and the communities in which we live and work.The incumbent will be a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion, promoting a work environment that is accepting, emphasizes collaboration and teamwork, and demonstrates a respect for differences implementing creative ideas to establish programs with long term and sustainable impact.
This role will work as part of a team of I&D program managers to plan and execute a comprehensive inclusion and diversity strategy, with focus on infusing inclusion in our external presence, ensuring that this external presence demonstrates our inclusion and diversity values.Areas of emphasis will include product advisory, product design, leveraging opportunities in industry and customer events, business diversity, marketing, corporate social responsibility, environmental, social, and governance, and community partnerships.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Partnering with HR business partners and HR corporate functions, and analyzing people metrics and data, to understand and document needs
* Plan and execute strategic programs to create a sense of belonging and community among Inforians
* Identify opportunities, establish and maintain relationships with local organizations to strengthen Infor s relationships, support, and collaboration within the community.
* Liaison to community resources, coordinating global community and philanthropy efforts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Extensive experience planning, designing and delivering programs, events, and implementing best practices related to diversity and inclusion issues in a complex, consensus-driven environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills to build lasting relationships and drive consensus; evidenced ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, and to connect people with diverse ideas and perspectives
* Demonstrate awareness of inclusion and diversity issues ability to identify external trends in diversity and inclusion, recognizing best practices for competitive advantages
* Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff, up to and including executive leadership
* Ability to work independently and to collaborate with a team; strong organizational and project management abilities with strong attention to detail
* Experience in building community partnerships and managing community and philanthropy efforts
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD?
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
* Familiar with global environments, multiple cultures
INFOR EMPLOYEES HAVE
* A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
* A passion for customer success Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
* A thirst for innovation Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
* A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 10560
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.