Infor EVP, Sales (Majors) in New York, New York
TITLE: EVP, SALES (MAJORS)
The primary mission of this sales leadership role is to continue to scale and grow our portfolio of strategic accounts with a focus on F500 companies ($10B+). This leader will have a long-term view of these accounts with an emphasis for growing large revenue streams and a customer-centric view. Understanding and leveraging our SI ecosystem is also key. In addition, there s opportunity to innovate our commercial practices to identify better and deeper strategies to integrate with these companies. This individual should be execution focused bringing rigor and methodology to the sales process. Strong leadership is essential for the continued growth of this team, including the ability to jump into the details.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Lead the development and execution of sales strategies for Infor s Majors accounts, including value proposition, sales talent, core processes including territory and quota development
* Manage, coach and mentor a 70+ team of sales managers and reps at both strategic and operational levels
* Develop and execute customer acquisition and delivery strategies resulting in significant annual revenue and bookings growth; applying these practices to other areas of the sales organization
* Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting for the function
* Driving cross-business and cross-functional cooperation in meeting customer expectations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* 12+ years experience in enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of closing new business
* Minimum 5+ years experience in building, leading, and mentoring a high performing global sales organization
* Experience in successfully selling ERP, Asset Management, Human Capital, and/or Supply Chain software to CXO level
* Must have a proven track record of revenue generation, client retention, and sales target overachievement
* Strong track record of building internal talent and developing and retaining a high performing sales organization
* Experience leveraging SI relationships
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 11069
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.