Infor Enablement Manager in New York, New York
SERVICES ENABLEMENT MANAGER
SUMMARY:The Services Enablement Manager is a diverse and rewarding role that is critical to Infor s cloud first strategy interfacing with cross functional teams including Services, Finance and IT. Responsible for defining and administering to the holistic development and training needs of the Infor services organization. This position will report directly to the Senior Director Services Enablement and work directly with Professional Services, Human Resources, regional Services Enablement counterparts, and Infor leadership in meeting development requirements associated with industry insight, product knowledge, service acuity, partner process acumen as well as presentation & communication skills.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Define and administer a standardized Gold Standard Professional development with a focus on HCM CloudSuite Solutions Matrix for all levels for Professional Services organization
* Define and document the active program gaps in areas of the CloudSuite Solutions in line with our go to market strategy
* Establish a Community of Learning to conduct workshops and demonstrate content specific designs that add value to services, internal and partner, programs.
* Liaise with Infor services leadership and Infor Education to understand additional Enablement requirements
* Work with leadership in defining, establishing and administering certification programs to a Gold Standard
* Establish and maintain skills matrices to monitor and analyze training & development progressions and further requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Proven experience of managing an enablement functions for a SaaS company with complex suites of solutions
* Experience of successfully developing and continuously improving services enablement
* Experience of working within a matrix organization
* Proven track record in professional training development & delivery
* Experience of virtual and classroom training and facilitation delivery
* Excellent presentation, communication and facilitation skills
* Training certification development and monitoring
* Highly effective at coaching and mentoring
* Executive presentation development and delivery
* Ability to work independently and as a team player
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 11035
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.