The New York Foundling DSP Audubon Ave. (Upper Manhattan | 24 Hours/wk. | Morning) in New York, New York
New York, NY, USA
Shift #3: Part-time 24 hours. Friday 8am-4pm , Saturday 8am-4pm , Sunday 7am-3pm
- Implement program plans for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervise individuals in a residential setting as well as during community activities.
- Observe and monitor individuals' progress toward developmental goals and complete daily progress notes.
- Administer medication.
- Assist with daily living skills, like food preparation and some housekeeping.
- Transport individuals to and from medical appointments, family visits and community activities using agency vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a clean and valid CT, NY, NJ or PA driver’s license with 6 points or less.
- Prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- AMAP, SCIP, First Aid, and CPR certifications preferred.
Posted: November 14, 2020