B&H Photo Customer Service Agent in New York, New York
Customer Service Agent
440 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USAReq #23
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
At over 45 years old and counting, B&H has built a reputation as the trusted resource for photography and videography enthusiasts via its NYC SuperStore and its award-winning website. Long known as "The Professional’s Source", B&H is recognized by savvy consumers worldwide for its honest, knowledgeable guidance, expert tips and articles… and always-great prices.B&H offers competitive salaries, medical benefits, a 401K plan, employee discounts and opportunities to grow within a high-energy, low-attitude environment. Make your move to B&H today!
The Customer Service Phone Agent handles order inquires via telephone, post shipment of merchandise to consumer. The goal of the Customer Service Phone Agent is to attempt customer satisfaction on the initial contact by the customer. If inquires are complex, problems should be forwarded to Customer Support or the appropriate department for resolution. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting. Requires knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
• Answer all customer inquires regarding the status of placed orders, billing inquiries and shipping questions
• Ability to determine which calls should be forwarded to a different department
• Provide total customer satisfaction
• Performs other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Possess strong knowledge of all current company policies and procedures
• Must be able to project a professional demeanor and provide polite and courteous customer service
• Must be articulate and possess good communication skills
• Needs strong analytical problem solving skills
• Must be a team player within the Customer Service Department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
- 440 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA