Creative Circle, LLC Coordinator - Freelance Onsite(84337) in New York, New York
Position: Coordinator - Freelance Onsite
Rate: $25 per hour
Our client is a top name in Tech, and they are currently seeking a freelance Site Coordinator.
This role will be a part of an exciting program whose mission is to build social capital in Black and Latino neighborhoods by developing culturally engaging and community-centric tech innovation experiences for the youth.
This role will help with operational support in their student maker lab. You will work closely with the Community Manager and Instructors to maintain the lab, order supplies and catering, coordinate events, manage data collection, and other tasks that will ensure quality programming and site maintenance. The Site Coordinator must be able to work weekends and some evenings.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years experience as a coordinator
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Passion for event-planning, coordination, and operational support
- Familiarity with technical equipment and setup Interest in computer science education programs, makerspaces, and working with a diverse demographic of HS students and parents
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf