Infor Client Partner in New York, New York
UPPER MIDWEST (MI, OH, IN, MINN, WISC)
The Client Partner is primarily responsible for selling of consulting, implementation, development and managed services for Infor s Service Industries (Retail, Financial Services, etc) products.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Build up (and maintain) a long term relationship with the customers in the assigned territory through the positioning of Infor as a solution provider and understanding of the customer business requirements
* Develop an account strategy for the assigned customers to identify and develop opportunities by analyzing customers business requirements and technology objectives especially as it relates to Managed Services
* Develop and execute a Sales Strategy to drive the identified opportunities to closure so that individual targets are met or exceeded
* Acts as the director and motivator of the Sales Team e.g. Legal, Pre-Sales, Delivery Management and other disciplines which are assigned to a certain opportunity.
* Ensure that a winning proposal is being put forward, in an efficient and cost effective manner
* Comply with all company processes and tools used to record and track opportunities and orders
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or Computer Science
* Background in Performance Management Software solutions and delivery of associated services using a structured methodology
* Minimum of 5 years experience in Account Management and Solution Selling to Service Industries related customers
* Proven track record in selling Services aimed at Performance Management Services
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding Sales Targets
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD?
* ERP Consulting Sales experience
INFOR EMPLOYEES HAVE
* A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
* A passion for customer success Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
* A thirst for innovation Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
* A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 10310
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.