JPMorgan Chase CIB - Investment Banking - Consumer Coverage - Vice President or Executive Director in New York, New York
As a seasoned Investment Banking professional, you'll have experience developing strong relationships with corporates and financial institution clients and working across different products. You'll work on deals and transaction across the spectrum of our banking products, including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, loans, and equity capital and debt capital raises.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Acting as the primary day-to-day client point of contact and lead banker on deals
• Reviewing and coordinating the analytic work of junior bankers to move marketing/execution process forward
• Experience in training junior bankers
• Refining marketing/execution materials for maximum client impact
• Overseeing the creation of financial projection models
• Identifying and managing all risks in a given deal
• Liaising with other internal and external parties on transactions (eg. lawyers, accountants, counterparties)
• Leading client negotiations, Q&A process and management interviews
• 3+ years of Investment Banking experience post-MBA, or 6+ years of Investment Banking experience post-BA is required
• Previous experience with clients in the Consumer & Retail space is highly preferred
Investment Banking (GIB)
Within Investment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industry coverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business objectives.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs